PKF bba are a local accountancy firm with membership to the global PKF accountancy network, providing services to a wide range of local clients. We offer highly flexible working arrangements and our offices are located outside of town at Le Hocq. Working at PKF bba will give you an opportunity to work closely with local and international clients.
We are looking for a qualified Tax Professional ideally with Jersey and UK tax experience to join the practice. This is an exciting role as we have a new tax principal and we are generating lots of interesting UK and Jersey work opportunities.
Responsibilities would include:
– Being a member of a small tax team, working closely with the Head of Tax
– Assisting on advisory projects
– Preparation of personal tax information
– Work on a diverse Jersey and UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including incoming and established high net worth individuals
– Providing tax compliance services to a strong client portfolio of non-resident companies, trusts and individuals
– Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and intermediaries ensuring effective service delivery
– Qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA, ATT or equivalent
– At least 2 years’ post qualification experience preferably within a Channel Islands Private Client tax environment
Being part of the team here at PKF bba has been a joy from day one. It is the people that make the working environment what it is. We are a friendly bunch and most of us are quite normal!
Our clients enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and easy manner that we have in the office and in our approach. There is also a real sense of "all in this together", it is great to know that you have a whole team behind you for support in your everyday working.
An important aspect of work-life here at PKF bba is the autonomy we have in the way we work and manage our own time. The flexibility we have is great. To sum us up: friendly, confident, competent, reliable and trustworthy. A great team.
I have had a fantastic year to date at PKF bba settling in and enjoying coming to work. There is an emphasis on a friendly, quality approach to work. This is facilitated by the unusual flexibility and out-of-town location, which were a huge attraction to me – you don’t find this anywhere else in Jersey.
I have a number of clients that I work with - real local businesses. It’s great that I can see the value of my input to them.
PKK bba is a fantastic place to work. We are a happy and approachable team of like-minded staff who are proud to provide clients with a quality and friendly service. I provide a range of financial services to local clients across different industries, helping them to meet reporting requirements, grow their businesses and make financial decisions.
We are a Member Firm of PKF
We are part of the PKF International global network of legally independent firms which specialise in providing high quality audit, accounting, tax, company secretarial and business advisory services.